Site rules in PDF format
Entry and behaviour rules of the site of Mü-Gu Kft. located at 1239 Budapest, Ócsai út 4/a
These site rules provide guidance for our visitors, service providers and suppliers entering the site, in order to ensure smooth and accident-free work and stay.
By their entrance, persons entering the site shall acknowledge the rules of the site as binding on themselves, furthermore, they acknowledge that their entry in the site shall require the permission of the staff of Mü-Gu Kft. in each case, at their own risk.
1. On the site of Mü-Gu Kft. recyclable metal waste is transported, stored and processed, using goods vehicles, loading machines and processing machines, machine lines. These circumstances mean that there is an especially high accident risk at the site, therefore, persons arriving at the site shall acknowledge that everyone enters the area of the site at their own responsibility, furthermore, they shall acknowledge that beginning from the time they enter the site, during the entire term of their stay there, they shall be required to observe these rules and the instructions given by the staff of Mü-Gu Kft.
2. Upon entry the security staff will provide instructions that in each case you need to report at the windows of the weighing house. The operator of the scales will call the target person for visitors and service providers, while suppliers will receive further information concerning the handover of waste.
3. Any movement at the site is only allowed if permitted/instructed by the scales operator, manager of the site or the material receiving staff member. Any movement at the site by guests, service providers and suppliers entering the site is only allowed with a purpose, under supervision and with permission, such movement shall not impede the activities performed at the site, it shall not create hazardous situations, the entering person shall observe the instructions of the site manager or his/her substitute. Any movement at the site that neglects or fails to observe the provisions contained in the section shall be strictly prohibited and dangerous.
4. Visitors driving in with a motor vehicle may stop at the designated parking places, service providers may stop at places designated by the instructions of the target person, suppliers at places designated by the instructions of the scales operator or receiving staff member.
5. In the area of the site vehicles are bound by the rules of Road Traffic Regulations, and they shall be obliged to observe these rules.
6. In the case of non-compliance with the provisions contained in these rules, the staff of Mü-Gu Kft. may instruct persons entering the site to observe the rules, and if they fail to observe the rules, they may be instructed to leave the site immediately.