The site of our company will take over your used car during business hours, but if your car is broken down, we will even transport it in the area of Budapest to our site, if you call us by telephone, where we will process it and prepare it for recycling in compliance with the environmental regulations.
If the owner drives or transports their own car to us, we will pay a fee for it.
We will issue a “Takeover certificate for destruction” on the takeover of your car. We hold the license of the National Transport Authority for this activity.
We need the following for takeover and for the issue of the certificate of destruction:
- personal ID card, tax card, official address card
- registration license, vehicle registration card
- if the car is not handed over by the owner, then we need either a handwritten power of attorney with the signatures of two witnesses, or the power of attorney form downloadable here, completed.
Levente Jámbor +36 30 380 6301 and Norbert Csendes +36 70 330 7144 will be happy to be of service during business hours.
Administrative processing after a preliminary report:
Monday through Thursday, 7:15 AM to 2:30 PM
On Friday: 7:15 AM to 1 PM
You’re able to hand over your car which has Valid Registration Certificate, if it is:
- free and unencumbered,
- isn’t LPG powered,
- is structually complete,
- has well readable Vehicle Identification Number and Motor Number
- Registration certificate
- Register (If you have it/ if it was bought after 12th of July 1999.)
WE DONT’T SELL CAR PARTS!
Corporate account manager
Contact for private individuals
Marketable prices, fast service
Download price lists for corporate and retail customers
Mon-Thu: 7:15 am to 4 pm F: 7 am to 2:30 pm
For private suppliers:
Mon-Thu: 7:15 am to 3 pm F: 7:15 am to 1:45 pm
Mon-Thu: 7:15 am to 2:30 pm 7:15 am to 1:00 pm